System Deployment Engineer (m/v)
Our client Saab Traffic Management (TM) in Apeldoorn serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM:
Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation.
Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions;
We currently are looking for a System Deployment Engineer, Martime Traffic Management
We are looking for a System Deployment Engineer with knowledge of system testing, requirements analysis and who is capable of quickly becoming proficient in the application of our operational systems. You will be creating the system design documents, and external interface specifications based on customer requirements, coordinate technical aspects of project, both internally with the customers, with the software development teams and with subcontractors. For your role, you will be traveling for up to 20% of your time (schedule in week(s)).
You are responsible to:
Design systems to customer demands;
- Contribute to the realization of extensive quotations for national and international customers;
- Advise on the development of Saab products, process improvements and technical capabilities in commercial projects;
- Design and supervise changes for the customers system;
- Map customer requirements to system solutions based on the V3000 product;
- Prepare and implement system testing in factory and on-site;
- Develop training material for the customer;
- Effectively contribute to the realization of projects worldwide;
- Perform activities based on applicable policies, guidelines, rules and procedure (incl. those related to health and safety, quality and environment).
Your skills and experience:
Higher degree in a relevant subject or relevant experience;
- Communicate (writing) fluently Dutch and English;
- Analytical thinker, flexible and creative;
- Training skills and skills to create/ update manuals;
- Planning and scheduling skills;
- Understanding the Shipping/Vessel Traffic Management market;
- Knowledge of Linux, Software engineering and data networks;
- Understanding of the SCRUM/Agile methods for software development;
- Travel of 20% is required.
Interesse? Stuur uw reactie en CV naar Theo Eggink: [email protected] of bel
+ 06 - 215 36 609